Year 6 Transition 2022 Events
- Monday 20th September 2021 - Open Evening - 4.30pm - 6.30pm
- Thursday 7th October 2021 - Open Morning - 9.00am - 10.00am
- Thursday 14th October 2021 - Open Morning - 9.00am - 10.00am
All attendees must book in advance to events.
Please note that whilst we are very much hoping these events are held on site, they have been set up as online in the event this is not possible.
If you have any questions or queries, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to Stoke Newington School!
Transition to secondary school is a significant step in every young person’s journey in education and beyond.
Please enjoy our information video for Year 6 and their parents and carers. It contains lots of information for parents/carers of prospective Year 7 students for the 21-22 academic year.
If you have any questions regarding the transition from Year 6 to Year 7, you can contact our Lower School team via the email address below:
- Head of Lower School, Ms Byrne - Joa.Byr@sns.hackney.sch.uk
- Deputy Head of Lower School, Ms O'Malley - Mel.OM@sns.hackney.sch.uk
You may also like to watch this video from last July, which features a school tour from three of our Year 8 students.