- 1:1 guidance meeting for all students - Week beginning Monday 21 February 2022
- Online options evening - Wednesday 2 March 2022
- Online parents/carers evening - Wednesday 23 March 2022
- Link sent out for completion of online subject choices - Thursday 24 March 2022
- Deadline for submission of online subject choices - Thursday 31 March 2022
- Letters sent home to confirm subject allocation - June 2022
- GCSE options form 2022
- Options process letter - February 2022
- KS4 Information Meeting Summary | Wednesday 2 March 2022 (Powerpoint)
Subject presentations in assemblies
All students were shown presentations on the GCSE subjects on offer. You can view them here.
Guides to help you make the best choice
We have created two guides to help you through the options process. We hope you find them useful.
This booklet offers general guidance around the options process, as well as discussing the importance of thinking about how your GCSE choices may impact on your future regarding further education, higher education, and apprenticeships.
This booklet gives a brief overview of each GCSE subject on offer to you at SNS.