Update: This event is now fully booked.
We're exceptionally excited to be able to invite parents into our building for a Stoke Newington School Open Morning on Saturday 9 October, from 10am-12pm.
The Open Morning will consist of:
- Introduction to Stoke Newington School and Sixth Form - Headteacher, Mrs Jaffer
- Being a student at SNS - hear from current students about the SNS experience
- Transition: from Year 6 to Year 7 - Head of Lower School, Ms Byrne
- Enrichment at Stoke Newington School - Director of Creativity, Mr Bailey
- Inclusion at Stoke Newington School - SENCO, Ms Sherratt
- A student-led tour of the school
To help us maintain a safe environment, capacity is limited to 200 places, with one parent and one child per booking. We do hope you understand and apologise for any inconvenience caused.